Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has acquired new dimensions in the recent years. Today, companies are proactively taking up this good hearted investment and giving a social value to all their business Endeavour for ensuring sustainable socio economic development of the country.
In India, though corporate have a strong will to dedicate their resources for a social cause, they find it difficult to reach the right people considering the serious problem of the individual with physically and mentally challenged and diverse social problems of the country.
Way for being CSR Partners:
Adopt our Project
We run a couple of projects as listed under which fall in your interest of supporting education for women, children and disabled. Udaan Prospectus Design.
1) Sponsor a special child for rehabilitation therapy
2) Community based Rehabilitation Project for a disabled persons in JJ cluster surrounding Delhi-NCR
3) Project for Pre-vocational training of Special Need children
4) UDAAN – Kilkari project to support basic education of children from JJ clusters.
5) Midaymeal Program for disabled persons in JJ cluster surrounding Delhi-NCR
6) Schooling for special need children.
7) Vocational Training with Special Education
8) Research Project for Differently abled persons
UDAAN acts as a link between you and your selected project. We are responsible for monitoring its working through our Development Support Unit. UDAAN also continues to provide non-financial inputs to the project, like Counseling, capacity building, information about Autism, IEC materials and campaign support.
When you adopt a project, you can choose to support an entire project or just a part of it, based on its area of focus – like special education, health, Pre vocational training and occupational therapy.
One of our partners, SBI Bank, Delhi, has donated a vehicle to UDAAN-supported project, focusing on Special education, physical and social rehabilitation with the children with physically and mentally challenged.
Pay Roll Giving: Make a big difference by giving just a little
Encourage your employees to set aside as little as 100 per month and demonstrate your commitment to causes they care about.
UDAAN’s Payroll Giving program in your company, would not only arm your brand with a proven CSR advantage, but will also help it catalyze positive change towards your chosen cause.
And it’s fairly simple! A decided amount is deducted on payday and sent to UDAAN as a consolidated amount every month. Employees receive a payment summary at the end of the financial year along with a tax exemption certificate.
Payroll Giving is probably the easiest way you can make a difference in the lives of the needy and vulnerable section of society. All you have to do is enlist the support of all your colleagues and get them to contribute a small sum towards UDAAN’s development initiatives for the children with physically and mentally challenged. This amount goes directly to those who need it the most – underprivileged who would have otherwise been in darkness forever. With Payroll Giving, you can make a big difference by giving just a little.
As a corporate, you can use your marketing channels for innovative ways to support UDAAN’s efforts towards inclusion of special children into mainstream of the society. You can focus on what you do best – marketing and you help UDAAN in the process. We call this ’cause-related marketing.’
Over the years UDAAN has initiated, launched and organized events to amplify the voice of special children and their rights. Events form an integral part of UDAAN as it enables us to create awareness on the situation of Indian special children and simultaneously raise crucial resources.
These events focus on specific issues – enabling disabled-friendly environment policies and efforts towards spreading awareness on the situation of special children as well as sensitizing community members, Medical professional, parents about the serious issues of the children with physically and mentally challenged. Our campaigns to the reorientation of government social welfare schemes towards special children and have always involved the targeted community members and government stakeholders. Your support is crucial to bring social change as well as make a meaningful difference in the lives of special children and their communities. By sponsoring a UDAAN event, your organisation not only ensure that your brand or organisation reaches out to a wide range of people with sustainable relationship with targeted commercial groups , but also partner UDAAN in raising the necessary funds.
“Brain Damaged children definitely need a second chance”
Current CSR Partners
Benefit of CSR Partners
- Within the permitted activity as per CSR Rules under Companies Act, 2013.
- Eligible for deduction under Section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961
- We are register under FCRA for foreign contribution under foreign act.
- Projects will be customized as per donor’s specification. Any amount can be contributed, so no minimum or maximum requirements
- All the documents will be provided to you as per your requirements such as immediately preceding three financial years Balance sheet, Income & Expenditure Account, Registration Certificate, etc.
- Project Name will be decided as per Donor’s specifications and sector whether the Health sector or Education sector for Neuro Development Delay persons
- Promotions of your company on our Social Media Platforms and website.
- All the beneficiaries of the project will be available as per your convenience and meetings can be organised.
- Your funds shall be used on the sector you choose – Education or Health Care for the Neuro Development Delay persons /differently able persons.
If you are interested in becoming our partner in our projects Please mail us and give us an opportunity to work with your esteemed organization. Contact Us.