For detail info click here
Methylcobalamin is the active co-enzyme form of B12 and is the only type present in the brain and central nervous system required for transporting the vitally important methyl groups to proteins in the myelin sheath surrounding nerves. Methylcobalamin B12 is commonly deficient among autistic children. These children have inability to transform food Vitamin B12 to Methyl B12, which is needed for neural activity and subsequently glutathione formation. Its deficient state contributes to the severity of autism.
Most such children are deficient in MTHFR Enzyme and can be helped in most cases by giving vitamin MB12 subcutaneous injections. Methylcobalamin form is crucial in the treatment of autism. A specific level of high concentrated formulation of Vitamin MB12 is used to reduce the required volume of the subcutaneously injected drug to delay absorption rate to get a low flat sustained blood level as needed.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE FROM METHYL-B12 THERAPY
MB-12 has tremendous healing potential for individuals with an autism-spectrum disorder, including:
- Improved language abilities – both receptive and expressive
- Many parents report their child becomes more conversational – attempting new words, or having more complex speech.
- Some children begin to understand instructions and requests things more easily and readily.
- Non-verbal children will many times start to babble more, or become more interested in attempting to speak.
- Increased environmental /social awareness
- Many parents report that their child becomes more aware of their surroundings, more engaged with their environment such as toys, siblings, pets, etc.
- Better attention and focusing abilities
- Increased mental processing skills
MB12 DRUG FREE OF COST
align=”justify”We have received permission from the Drugs Controller General of India to start recruitment to the World’s first long term follow up, multicentric, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial of Inj. MB12 in 100 children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, made in India as per International specifications.
Recruited children will receive free MB12 for the complete two year of active drug follow up.
align=”justify”Children meeting all inclusion and exclusion criteria and selected for the study will be assessed every three months for a range of biochemical parameters, based on DAN Protocol. The children will also be assessed clinically for Cognitive parameters using internationally approved scales. Each child will be continually be monitored to improve his/her general health using a balanced non-allergenic well tolerated diet, avoidance of foods that do not suit the child, administration of standard off-the-shelf multi-vitamins and mineral supplementations and isolation and treatment of inter-current infections if any.
To participate in the clinical trial kindly contact at the centre.